We are excited and ready to serve you! In order to keep everyone as safe as possible, Ottawa Y members can make reservations for Group Fitness and Lap Lanes in pool.
- Allows you to use lap lane areas and reserve your spot in Group Exercise Classes and our Child Watch.
- Reservations are required.
- Please come dressed to workout and bring your own water bottle and towel.
- Reservations are available via our website a maximum of six days in advance.
- You may make online reservation within one hour of an available time slot.
- Please cancel if you are unable to make appointment.
- Click HERE for Current Group Exercise Schedule
1. Enter your first and last name as they appear on your Y Membership Account.
2. Enter your Date of Birth.
3. Enter your Email Address and Phone Number. Note: This is the email address that will receive your reservation confirmation.
4. Click Find Me.
5. Select the Reservation Date of your choice.
6. Select your Appointment Type.
7. Next to available time, click the dropdown menu and select the time of your choice.
8. Click BOOK.
You will receive an email to confirm your reservation.
Phase 4 Facility Hours
- Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m and 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm and Saturday 8:00 a.m -12:00 p.m.
- Beginning Monday, June 29th Childwatch will be available from 9 am -11 am Monday through Friday for a maximum of 6 children at one time.
- reservations for one hour of childcare will be available through our online registration or by calling 815-433-2395.
Phase 4 Re-Opening Guidelines beginning June 29th
In accordance with the guideline set by the office of the governor, CDC, the Illinois Department of Public Health, and our local health department, we will be providing indoor fitness classes by reservation and we will be monitoring capacity numbers to use our cardio and weight rooms. Reservations will still be needed to reserve a lane in our pool. Our court is available to reserve by calling 815-433-2395. During this phase, our gymnasiums are not available. Reservations for classes,pool lanes and child watch may be made online or by calling 815-433-2395
Please note that participation in any of the activities offered during Phase 4 are only available to active Ottawa YMCA. During this phase, we are unable to welcome guests and Nationwide members from other YMCA's.
To keep staff and members safe, it is important that we follow all procedures established for participating in activities as well as entering and exiting the facility. Please check back frequently as this information is subject to change.
Help Us Stay Safe
- Staff and members will receive temperature checks upon arrival to the YMCA.
- Respect all signs regarding social distancing. please enter wearing a mask and wear when in common areas and hallways
- · Expect reduced capacity.
- · Please do not participate in YMCA activities if you have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath. CDC and state guidelines encourage vulnerable populations to stay home.
Warning / Disclaimer: COVID-19 is an extremely contagious virus that spreads easily through person to person contact. Federal and state authorities recommend social distancing as a means to prevent the spread of the virus. COVID-19 can lead to severe illness, personal injury, permanent disability, and death. Participation in the organization’s programs or accessing our facilities could increase the risk of contracting COVID-19. This organization in no way warrants that COVID-19 infection will not occur through participation in our programs or accessing our facility.
We ask for your continued patience and to be kind to one another. The YMCA core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith are shared values between members and staff. We’re all in this together!